Will your Mesa air conditioning system make it through the summer?
Mesa AC Maintenance – Your air conditioner is a hard-working machine. It generates a lot of heat and has several moving parts. It requires fluids and lubricants. Air conditioners are exposed to the elements. They collect dust and dirt and are subject to extreme wear and tear. Common sense would tell you that in order to keep your air conditioning system working at maximum efficiency, it needs regular tune-ups and maintenance.
Residential Mesa AC Maintenance ~ Commercial Air Conditioning Service & Repair in Mesa AZ
Unfortunately, most consumers don’t properly maintain their a/c systems. In a recent survey, over 55% of air conditioning owners admitted that they don’t schedule regular tune-ups for their air conditioning systems and units. Not coincidentally, over 50% of all A/C users express dissatisfaction with the performance of their air conditioner and its high cost to operate. Service records show that most major and costly air conditioning repair jobs could have been prevented if detected early with a simple tune-up.
Commerical Mesa AC Maintenance ~ Residential Air Conditioning Service & Repair in Mesa Arizona
There’s no doubt about it: a precision tune up and maintenance for the air conditioner unit on your house is the simplest and best thing you can do to guarantee that your air conditioner will keep you comfortable all summer long and your best assurance that small air conditioning problems don’t develop into bigger, more expensive headaches.
Why You Should Schedule a Maintenance for Your Mesa Air Conditioner?
Manufacturers, utility companies and HVAC professionals recommend regularly scheduled tune-ups and maintenance on air conditioning systems. Why? Because they can reduce equipment breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by up to 30%!
- You greatly increase the chances that your A/C technician will catch small problems before they become big ones. Repairing a loose wire that’s caught during a tune-up doesn’t cost more than the service call itself. On the other hand, that loose wire burning your compressor out, can cost well over a thousand dollars or more. What would you rather pay for — an ounce of prevention now or a pound of cure later?
- Precision tune-ups ensure that your A/C unit is working at optimal efficiency. When your A/C is running properly, it uses less energy to cool your home. Lower energy use means bigger savings on your monthly utility bills.
Bottom Line: An air conditioner tune-up will save you lots of money in both the long and short term…and provide peace of mind!
When to Schedule Maintenance for Your Air Conditioner
A/C tune-ups should be scheduled at least once a year; more if you live in a hot climate and subject your air conditioner to heavy usage. For most homeowners, spring is the ideal time to schedule an air conditioning tune-up. After sitting idle all winter, your system may be a little rusty and have a few kinks; a tune-up is the best way to eliminate any negative impact the winter may have had.
Maintenance that is performed early in the season can identify or prevent many small problems from becoming more expensive problems later on when the summer heat really kicks in. And by scheduling your air conditioner tune-up for spring, you’ll also beat the long waits and higher prices that come during the summer months when peak demand occurs…and when you really want your air conditioner to work properly.
What Does an Air Conditioner Maintenance Consist Of?
Our A/C precision tune-up and professional Air Conditioner maintenance is very detailed. Your air conditioning technician will perform 20 individual operations:
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Check, clean and/or replace filters (customer supplied)
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect outdoor motor bearings for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Purge and flush condensate drain
- Clean condenser coil (with water)
- Check for proper refrigerant levels and operating pressure
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/Inspect contactors for burned pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure temperature difference-supply/return
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt draw and wiring connections.
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Maintenance and Professional Cleaning Today!
One hour is all it takes to complete a typical A/C tune-up and cleaning. An annual air conditioner tune-up is the easiest way to guarantee that your air conditioning system will run properly through the summer and stay at peak performance for years to come. To ensure worry-free, money-saving operation, schedule an air conditioning precision tune-up today! To schedule your A/C tune up, you can call us at 480-651-8361 or use the form to the left to request an appointment online.
We offer AC maintenance to the following areas of AZ:
|Buckeye||Sun City Grand|
|El Mirage||Sun City West|