Mesa Allergy Relief and Indoor Air Solutions
Is Your Mesa Home or Office Making You Sick?
Have you ever looked out the window of your home or office only to see the terrible smog outdoors? All of that pollution may persuade you to just stay indoors. But, your indoor air could be up to 10 times more polluted than the outdoor air! Pollutants like mold spores, pet dander, plant pollen and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) can combine to create a very toxic indoor environment! It’s no wonder so many people are afflicted with common colds, allergies, asthma; even ailments as bad as lung cancer, since we spend about 90% of our time indoors.
Facts About Mesa Indoor Air Pollution
- Indoor air quality is listed as one of the EPA’s top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- Common indoor air pollutants include pet dander, plant pollen, mold spores, dust mites, household dust, chemical fumes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Indoor pollution is typically 2 to 5 worse than outdoor pollution and can be 10 times worse.
- 75% of Americans live with someone who suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory illness.
- Indoor pollution can cause and contribute to dry itchy eyes, sinus infections, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and other respiratory illness.
Solutions Guaranteed to Improve Indoor Air Pollution
Your Mesa HVAC – Air Conditioning Service and Repair is the leader in Mesa Indoor Air Solutions. We offer a wide range of products to help make your home or office a healthier place. Please visit the following pages of our website to explore your options.
- Permanent, Washable Air Filters
- Whole House Electronic Air Cleaners
- Air Scrubbers
- Whole House Humidifiers
Visit our home page for more information about our company. Visit our coupon page for current specials on allergy relief and indoor air quality solutions.
Now More Than Ever…If You Live in AZ – You Need Your Mesa HVAC – Air Conditioning Service and Repair to help solve your indoor air quality issues!
Call 480-651-8361 or use our online form on the left of this page to schedule an appointment or ask a question!